Userpic

bekkagaiger
Traveller
2 comments

Posted 7 years ago

Hi! I need help finding times/ journeys for a couple of my routes! I'm travelling for a month and have got most of my journeys sorted but i can't any times for travel from milan to barcelona on the 8th September and then Barcelona to paris on the 12th! On the interrail website it said there were high speed trains for these places but i can't find any time! It needs to be after midnight because we can only use one travel day each journey, any help would be so appreciated

Follow this topic
Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10723 comments

replied 7 years ago

Have a look at [ux]http://plan.rail.cc/[/ux] - if you dont find any timings there then it is probably due to the minor timetable change in mid-june when some schedules might be updated and are not included in the databases of online schedule planners yet.
If that is the case you will have to look for timetables on a date prior to June 12 to get an idea of how connections are going to look like - big changes are not to be expected.

Both connections are definitely possible within one day, however you will have to pay quite a bit of extra reservation costs as you will have to use several high speed trains.