Userpic

anonymous
Traveller
2467 comments

Posted 8 years ago

Hi, guys.

Nice to know you and this amazing website.

I have a plan of travelling the locations below for about 20 days, which are:
Danmark(Copenhagen)-Germany(Berlin-Munich-Fussen-Frankfurt-Cologne-Dortmund)-Benelux-Brussels-Riga. And I have already bought a flight tickets from Riga-Copenhagen. The best choice for me is travelling by train....but you know, every traveller has the same problem: MONEY! :'(

So....I need some advices for the routes, of course the most important thing is depends on my economic conditions, maybe you have other solutions for me to save some money and pleasure travel as well.

Thanks a lot! :))

Follow this topic
Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10723 comments

replied 8 years ago

Hi!

When are you going to travel?
Your 20 day timeframe does not fit well with the Interrail pass offer, the 5in10 pass probably will be too short and the 10in22 offers too much for your needs. But maybe you could combine the 5in10 with one or two extra tickets before and afterwards to cover all your travels within the 20 days.

Another option would be advance fare tickets for each leg; you can buy everything for Copenhagen to Germany, travel within Germany and Germany to Benelux at [ux]https://rail.shop/bahn[/ux]
If this would be too expensive there would be a number of tickets which are valid for German regional trains only (such as Schönes Wochenende Ticket or Quer durchs Land Ticket).

Flo 8)

Userpic

anonymous
Traveller
2467 comments

replied 8 years ago

Well...thanks man. I will figure it out. Thanks a lot!! :))