Userpic

dannywilki
Traveller
25 comments

Posted 9 years ago

Hi, one city I plan on visiting on my trip is Paris. I am 18 and wondering if anyone has any recommendations on things to do and see, etc. I have obviously been looking just thought you all might have some great ideas.

Also another thing I really need help with is when deciding on what to do, do you recommend to walk to each place? As some attractions are an hour or so away from each other walking, or are there easy to plan bus routes?

Should I have a total plan on where to go and where from all ready for when im there, or should I just have a couple places I wanna go and decide on other things whilst im there? Im just very new to this whole thing haha.

Thanks for sal the help :)

Follow this topic
Userpic

nltrainer
Traveller
1336 comments

replied 9 years ago

duhhh: go to library, borrow paris guidebook, READ (yes, I know thats very old fashioned). About anyone knowing just the slightest about Paris will know about its metro, its quite cheap too compared to UK-fares. google ratp.fr for more info, incl the renault or Irisbus buses.
(the better guidebooks will often have such maps in them-and tell which stops are best for the attractions).

Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9331 comments

replied 9 years ago

Hi.
Some ideas here: [u]https://rail.cc/en/paris/c[/u]
Peter :)