Userpic

MarinaFbg
Traveller
62 comments

Posted 9 years ago

Now we are home again, our trip through Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany was all in all a success, we had some minor mishaps but we fixed it ;)

We couldnt have done it without you! Without your advice we would have missed half of all the gems, so from us to you all, a big big big THANK YOU!
:)) :))

our blog is only in swedish, i will do a summary in english later, but you can at least view our pictures :D on tagaventyr.blogspot.se i will also do some postings with my lessons learned from doing this with kids ;) later on.

The work you are doing here is absolutly great and I hope you will continue so that we can use this great resource for our next trip!

Follow this topic
Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10723 comments

replied 9 years ago

Hej Marina,

glad to see that your trip was a success and you could overcome all those little things that made planning a bit complicated at times! :)
I already had a look at your blog which is really fantastic to read (with the help of Google Translate, of course), and thanks for the nice words about railcc!

Flo 8)

Userpic

MarinaFbg
Traveller
62 comments

replied 9 years ago

You helped us make it happen! this is a truly valuable resource and your knowledge about the european railway system is impressive!

I sincerly hope I can pay you back with information about Sweden :P

Userpic

Flo
Traveller
10723 comments

replied 9 years ago

The time will surely come ;)

Meanwhile we will try to upgrade the website with more and easier to find information :)