Userpic

Sharon71
Traveller
3 comments

Posted 10 years ago

Hey myself and my boyfriend are going interrailing in September, were from Ireland.
We want to do maybe 5-6 months travelling around europe. Our plan is to spend a month in germany, finland, austria and one other country not sure where yet. And then we'll just do a couple of days/weeks in other places.
Because we plan to spend a month in some countries im thinking it might be cheaper to actually do a short term one month rental in each country. Just a tiny studio apartment in a good location would be perfect.
Does anyone have ANY clue of where we could start to look for one month rentals in the countries I listed?
I know a month in each is a long time, but we have been saving ages and a break away and to really get to know the countries is what we want!!!

Also our plan goes germany, amsterdam, finland, austria, denmark, switzerland, slovenia, poland and then one or two other places. Not necessarily in that order.

Im really open to any suggestions or help anyone can give at all as its our first time doing anything like this.

Follow this topic
Userpic

sportlerenno
Traveller
1 comments

replied 10 years ago

for Germany you can check perhaps craigslist.com and then Germany or very command wggesucht.de thats a community sharing website

good luck

Userpic

Peter
Traveller
9330 comments

replied 10 years ago

Hi.
Airbnb.com is also an option.
Peter :)

Userpic

Sharon71
Traveller