Userpic

benthexplora
Traveller
0 comments

Posted 10 years ago

Heyy people :D

Bassically me and my friends are looking to plan a 2-3 month interailling trip across Europe, not too sure as of what countries yet but Portugal, Spain, France, Italy are all on the cards, would love to be going through the cities like madrid, barcelona, cannes, paris, rome, croatia etc.. (Im not very good at geography but i just know i want to see/experience ALOT!)

Are purpose would be too live a incredible experience over the course of a few months from meeting new people/backpackers/people similar to what were doing, seeing amazing sites and just experiencing something new everyday. We like to have fun and would like to go out partying etc. (wouldnt wanna go anywhere too dangerous)

My purpose for signing up to this is to ask if anyone has tips for us? if anyone can relate to what ive just written? would love to hear some peoples stories of the same boat as us. Or if other people are planning to do this same trip around Summer 2014 to hear your plans for it etc?

What are essential items to take? how much stuff should we take? how much money will be needed? will we have to plan sleeping arrangements?

Im sorry ive probably layed this out pretty bad but if anyone can help out it will be massively appreciated!!

Follow this topic
Userpic

NatureOne
Traveller
273 comments

replied 10 years ago

I answered your other post :)

Userpic

CesarAli
Traveller
37 comments

replied 9 years ago

DO IT! you wont regret and remember it till you grow old and grey :P

Here are some tips :

1- seek as much info you can from railcc . Get the timings, tips and read the experience from peeps in here.

2- plan.
a- Plan your trip (unless impulsive, but if u are a group some might want to visit beautiful Austria, some the beaches of Croatia and some the history of Turkey and Iran :P )
b- plan according to your time and cash.
c- plan the trip forth and back

3- talk and discuss where u want to go and what to want to see.

5- read the have on me list in here

4- dont skip important things like jumping from point 3 to 5, read number four (medicine, insurance, cell phone, cash, visas, passport etc.)

I did a trip from hamburg - munchen - rome - barcalona - madrid (Bernabeu haha) - Paris - Bruxells - Amsterdam and home. within 10 days :P . Yes it can be done but it depends on what you wanna do and what you wanna see.

Where you going to start?