Userpic

Oleg4x4
Traveller
1 comments

Posted 10 years ago

I begin the story. On May 4 this year we should have moved from the small town Rust to Dresden. In Dresden I served in army in far 1984. I am 50 years old. A wish arose to the small son показатьто a place where his father stayed 2 years. tickets in advance, from Moscow were bought. Thanks to a site DB. Well a trip to Offenburga practically nothing. 25 minutes by regional train. Long joining, campaign on shops. Time of our high-speed train approaches. and here we shocked. The train was late for 20 minutes. And joining that in Leipzig only 9 minutes. Tickets by the way 1 class. 4 hours we go on change. Well there is no wish to arrive to Dresden at daybreak. To honor of the German railroads, the train from Leipzig detained, but for only 15 minutes. That is on change of only 5 minutes. Arrived on the 2nd platform, to run on 14. My wife weighs 123 kg. But were in time. And to Dresden drank tasty beer which to us was brought by the conductor. On one glass and one chocolate to the son handed over without payment. as though for the caused inconvenience. Excellent trains at you. To us the such. And we have them but while it isn't enough of them.

Follow this topic