Userpic

anonymous
Traveller
2467 comments

Posted 10 years ago

Hi all,

i want to do InterRailing in the beginning of August but my condition is like this.

1. I just recently lost my passport, but now i got Travel Document in Lieu of Passport from my Country (Indonesia), along with the police report, copy of passport and copy of visa (valid from February 1st to August 31st).

2. I know that i have to present the evidence that i have been living in Germany for at least 6 months. I moved to Berlin from my first city this April and i dont bring any other residence contract with me. However, i have a bank statement from the bank (Sparkasse) with the date of bank statment on December 2012, the thing is it is still empty account with no transaction, is it eligible to be considered as my residence evidence?
Or i have also internet banking, is it okay to print the transaction history? since my first transaction (first bank fee) was taken on the February 1st

Thank you for your help folks :D

Follow this topic
Userpic

NatureOne
Traveller
273 comments

replied 10 years ago

Hi,
Just try to buy a interrail ticket at the main station of Berlin :D
But I think a bank account isn't enough to prove that you live in Germany for at least six month. Maybe just go to the embassy and get a new passport? :)
Normally you have to register yourself in Germany at government agency called Ausländerbehörde or Einwohnermeldeamt. Maybe they can give you a document, which proves your resistance. But maybe it's enough to present your (copy of the) visa.
Just try to buy it :) Good luck!

Userpic

nltrainer
Traveller
1335 comments

replied 10 years ago

selamat pagi/siang, mas. Di ada banyak problem. Your temp. thing=ID is ONLY valid in germany and thus you are banned from going to other countries-the only resolusi is to go embasi and get paspor baru. Selamat jalan, and keep happy.