Userpic

julezrulez
Traveller
0 comments

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a way to get to Lisboa from Germany. I would like to spend most of the time on the train. Because google maps tells me to take a coach (bus) from France to Lisboa. And this would mean a 24h bus ride for me.

Since I can't sleep in the bus, I'd like to have a route where I can spend the night in a nightjet or a hostel room.

I also thought about taking the train to Sevilla and staying there for a few days before going on to Lisboa.

I have to be in Lisboa by the 21st of Juli (afternoon). And I have to leave on the 10th of August 2024.

Thanks for your help! :)

Follow this topic
Userpic

traiveller
Traveller
28 comments

replied 2 weeks ago

Hi,
schöne Strecke, bin ich selber auch schon gefahren.
Mit Interrail oder Einzeltickets? Mit Interrail ist man flexibler.
Ab Sevilla : Bus direkt bis Faro, dann mit Zug nach Lissabon. Oder Zug ab Sevilla bis Huelva, Bus bis Ayamonte, Fähre über den Guadiana bis Vila Real, dann Bus oder Zug bis Faro. Bahnhof in Vila Real ist 1 Km nach Norden, Bus fährt gleich bei der Fähre ab.

Userpic

nltrainer
Traveller
1346 comments

replied 2 weeks ago

Mehr info-fuer alle die so verheiratet mit Zuege sind: seat61.c0m
Beschreibt die Zug-Reisen ab UK=GB, also irgendwo in FR anschluss ab DE dran finden
An sich, fuer hartgesottenen, geht es alles im Zug, aber das wird die Reise mit wenigstens 12-16 st verlaengern im vgl mit teils bus
Und: viele Zuege dort sind an sich gleich so oder so gar unbequemer als die Busse..............

Userpic

Arend7
Traveller
595 comments

replied 2 weeks ago

seat61 gibt kein fahrpläne. Die sind für nahebei ganz Europa (nicht baskenland) auf www.bahn.com. Interrail ist in Spanien nicht flexibel. Man braucht auch reservierungen die oft nur am Schalter gekauft werden können. Ich habe neulich ein reise Amsterdam-Lisboa gemacht in 2 tagen mit übernachtung in Madrid.

Userpic

traiveller
Traveller
28 comments

replied 2 weeks ago

für hartgesottenen : sind wir nicht deswegen auf RAILdude?

Userpic

MisterSteve
Traveller
927 comments

replied 2 weeks ago

For travel starting in Berlin the www.bahn.de journey planner will find schedules. But Sevilla is not on the route and going that far south requires a very slow train ride via Badajoz and Entroncamento or a bus ride. This is a huge disatnce to travel and even the Berlin to Madrid section using only high speed trains will take over 30 hours- because you need a night in a hotel somewhere in between.

Tickets will have to be bought in sections, an Interrail flexi pass for 4 days (2 in each direction) might work but there will be french and spanish surcharges to add to the cost.